There are some expensive treatments in salons that promise to accelerate the rate of hair growth, but they are often loaded with harmful chemicals and side effects.
For better results.
Therefore, the best way out is to stick to natural remedies to grow thick and long hair. Today, we will tell you about one of those wonderful remedies of Mother Nature that helps grow long hair. They are flax seeds. Haven’t you heard of its benefits on hair growth? Then you are in the right place. Flax seed hair bundles work incredibly well if you dream of having thick, long and bulky hair.
1. Supplies vitamin E to the hair:
Flax seeds are a rich source of vitamin E, which is a vital vitamin for maintaining healthier hair. This vitamin helps improve the quality of your hair by reducing the damage caused by free radicals. It also promotes blood circulation in the scalp, which is necessary for faster hair growth.
2. Flaxseeds contain Omega 3 fatty acids:
We cannot deny the usefulness of omega-3 fatty acids to improve hair health and flax seeds are a great supplier of this excellent hair nutrient. This helps keep your hair nourished. It also maintains the hydration of the hair and prevents drying of the tufts at the ends. If you have problems with itchy scalp and dandruff, then you can also benefit from using flax seeds.
3. Reduces hair breakage:
Almost each and every girl complains about hair breakage. Fortunately, flaxseeds control that too by improving the elasticity of hair strands. Whether you use it externally or consume flax seeds with your meals, it helps reduce hair fragility significantly.
4. Improves the health of hair and scalp:
Flaxseeds work on both your hair and scalp. As this harbors a number of vital nutrients such as B vitamins, magnesium, manganese, selenium, and copper that promote hair health, the quality of your hair will improve when using this in your hair routine. Along with this, it also helps you grow longer hair that is strong and looks healthy.
How to use flax seeds for longer hair?
This was the main question of today’s discussion and in this section, we will tell you about the different ways to use flax seeds in your hair.
1. Hair mask with flax seeds and coconut oil:
• To wear this mask, you should drink 2 cups of water and 1/4 cup of flax seeds in a heating pan. Turn on the stove over medium heat and start to boil the flax seeds by stirring at regular intervals. You should do this until you see white foam on the surface. Then, pour it into a strainer and collect the liquid in a bowl. Let it cool for a while. Drink about a quarter of the liquid and store the rest in a refrigerator.
• Next, you would need to heat some coconut oil in a pan and add it to the flax seed liquid. This would increase the consistency of the package. Mix well You can also mix a lavender essential oil with this solution. Stir well.
• Use this solution on the hair. Divide your hair into sections and apply it evenly. Continue to gently massage the scalp to achieve adequate penetration of nutrients. Keep this in your hair for about 2-3 hours. You can also wear a bathing cap during this time.
• Later, you can remove this hair pack by cleaning your hair with a mild shampoo and then with a conditioner. Thoroughly remove all residues during shampooing. Dry your hair with a towel and see the amazing results.
2. Hair gel with flax seeds and lemon juice:
Another way to use flax seeds for hair growth is to prepare hair gel.
• Take some flax seeds in a pan and add water. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Stir occasionally and do so until you see a white liquid on the surface.
• Now add a tablespoon of lemon juice and stir the liquid. Keep stirring and wait until the texture thickens like a gel. Turn off the flame and keep it aside to cool.
• Strain the liquid and collect the transparent gel in a container for future use.
• You can use this flaxseed gel every day. You can use this directly on the scalp for better hair growth or you can use it to fix and comb the hair.
3. Flax seed hair oil:
This is not a package of flax seeds. It is a hair oil based on flax seeds that are equally good if you want to use flax seeds in the form of oil.
• In a bowl, heat the linseed oil for a few seconds until it is slightly warm.
• Separate your hair into sections and apply this oil evenly. Massage your scalp.
• Cover your hair with a bathing cap. You can also use a towel dipped in hot water for this purpose and use it to cover your head.
• Now hold this for 30 minutes.
• To eliminate the accumulation of hair oil, clean with a mild shampoo.
• Do this twice / three times a week for best results.
4. Flax seed hair bundles with other natural cooking ingredients:
We have discussed a way to prepare the flax seed package by mixing it with coconut oil. You can also replace coconut oil with other ingredients such as gram flour, egg or honey. The method of using these ingredients is the same. You should take flax seed powder and then add any of the ingredients mentioned above. Mix well to form a thick paste. You can also add some olive oil or essential oils such as rosemary or lavender oil or plain yogurt to this package. Apply it to your strands evenly and distribute the product well. Massage for a while. Hold the package over your head for approximately 2 hours. Now rinse with a mild shampoo and air dry. You can use these packages once a week.
Hair growth can be difficult. But with flax seed hair masks, even this impossible task can become somewhat easier. Remember that you will not see results in a day or two. Keep using these hair bundles constantly and, if possible, you can also include flaxseeds in your diet for faster results.